Compensation & Benefits Specialist (m/f/d)
We as NTT Global Data Centers EMEA are one of the leading and largest data center provider and for more than 20 years we have been supporting our clients from a wide variety of industries with our talented team of nearly 900 people (m/f/d). Today, we are designing and operating 18 data center locations across 160,000 sqm in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, in the Netherlands and in Great Britain and expanding into further markets.
We are looking for the next possible date in Frankfurt am Main for a
Compensation & Benefits Specialist (f/m/d)
As Compensation & Benefits Specialist (f/m/d) you will be responsible for the compensation models at NTT GDC EMEA. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute new approaches for the further development and design of competitive solutions in the fast-moving data center business. You will be the main point of contact for planning, managing and future-proofing our HR processes in Compensation & Benefits, such as annual salary rounds and our benefits offering. You work closely with all relevant contacts and provide sound and pragmatic recommendations for action. At the same time, you build the competencies and capabilities of the entire HR team.
- Implementation and management of projects in the area of Compensation & Benefits
- Responsibility for our job evaluation system, including the evaluation and classification of positions
- Harmonization of existing Compensation & Benefits programs and further expansion of our offering
- Analysis, design and further development of compensation programs and processes
- Implementation and monitoring of the annual salary adjustment and bonus process
- Conduct internal and external salary benchmarks to ensure a modern and competitive compensation structure
- Primary point of contact for Human Resources and management on all compensation and benefits issues
- Collect, prepare and compile reports and statistics in preparation for management decisions
- Successfully completed studies in business administration or comparable, ideally with a focus on human resources management
- Relevant professional experience in the area of Compensation & Benefits in an international environment
- Knowledge of tax and social security law as well as company pension schemes
- Experience in the implementation of job evaluation systems
- Experience in project management and implementation
- Confident in using MS Office and HR information systems such as SAP SuccessFactors / Workday
- Very good command of written and spoken English (knowledge of German would also be desirable)
- Strong teamwork, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Very good analytical and organizational skills as well as an independent way of working with a confident appearance in front of various international stakeholders
- An agile company culture with short decision-making paths and plenty of opportunities to show personal initiative
- Flexible working time models and mobile working (depending on your role)
- Allowance for the use of public transport and job bikes
- Allowance for the use of sports facilities and a company gym
- Allowance for lunch
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Numerous other additional benefits such as birthday vouchers, employee advisory program, employee referral scheme, company events and much more
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Please apply via our online portal.
Address and contact