Asset Manager (m/f/d)
VGP is a pan-European developer, manager, and owner of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate. We operate a fully integrated business model with capabilities and long-standing expertise across the value chain, from land acquisition to development and asset and property management. With origins as a construction company, today our strategic focus is on the development of large multi-tenant business parks. We are a family-owned business operating in 16 European countries.
VGP’s shares are listed on the Euronext in Brussel. Founded in 1998, the Group is headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium.
As we continue to expand, our motivated Fund Management team in Luxembourg is seeking an
Asset Manager (m/f/d)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Asset Manager to join our team. As an Asset Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the management and optimization of the company's assets, including real estate, investments, and other financial instruments. You will be a key player in maximizing the value of our assets while minimizing risk.
- Ensure consistent, timely, and adequate Fund reporting for group entities
- Monitor KPIs and cash flow for both the Fund and group entities
- Monitor internal and external financing transactions
- Provide regular reports on time to senior management and stakeholders
- Collaborate with various teams and local Property Managers to ensure efficient asset management
- Maintain accurate records of asset performance, expenses, and income
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and the accounting & consolidation process at the Fund level and for group entities
- Develop and implement asset management strategies to enhance portfolio performance
- Conduct diligent financial analyses and risk assessments
- Stay updated on market trends and economic conditions to identify opportunities and risks
- Contribute to "ad-hoc" financial projects
- Support day-to-day Fund Management operations
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of proven working experience in a similar position (Asset / Property Management)
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to details and ability to handle complex situations
- Fluent in both German and English; additional languages are an asset
- Proactive approach with exceptional organizational and time management skills, consistently delivering high-quality work
- Autonomous and self-starting personality with the ability to work in collaborative team environments
We provide an attractive remuneration package that aligns with qualifications and experience levels.
If you are interested in contributing to our young and dynamic environment within a growing and evolving company, you are invited to submit your complete application, including your preferred starting date and salary expectations, via e-mail to email@example.comE-Mail Adresse anzeigen.
VGP Asset Management S.à r.l.
1B, Heienhaff | L-1736 Senningerberg | Luxembourg