Staff Electronic Engineer (f/m/d)
We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service. And through the acquisition of the world leader inhigh resolution radars Astyx we now have an office in Munich.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people tothe places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives,reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at thecutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there`s opportunity to thrive in a varietyof disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results ofyour work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in ourcities, join us.
We are looking at the location Ottobrunn (Greater Munich) for a
Staff Electronic Engineer (f/m/d) full time - Cruise Munich
About the role:
- Development of electronic circuits and devices in the field of sensor technology, preferably inthe field of radar sensor technology
- Circuit layout and dimensioning of analog and digital circuits
- Implementation and commissioning of circuit designs
- Verification and validation of the design as well as functional tests in hardware (automotive)
- Construction of prototypes for evaluation purposes
- Documentation of the hardware, software and systems responsible
- Analysis of questions of device connection, feasibility and cost planning for hardware components
- Close cooperation with the developers at customers and suppliers
- Cooperation with the internal interfaces in questions of the use and integration of the responsible electronic components
- Participation and / or leadership e.g. in reviews such as DFMEAs, FuSa activities,specification activities, approval etc.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- You have a B. Eng., M. Sc. or PhD. in the field of electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Ideally 5 years of professional experience as an electronics developer
- Very good knowledge of the design of electronic assemblies for use in sensor systems
- Knowledge in dealing with technical regulations, norms and standards desirable e.g. ISO26262, IPC design requirements
- Safe / sound work with the applicable specifications
- Personally, you are characterized by independent, goal-oriented and conscientious work and you are also sociable, committed and reliable
- High readiness for teamwork
- Excellent english skills
We also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serveas the backbone in making our self-driving cars go.
- Competitive salary including a performance bonus
- Modern technology and modern-equipped offices
- Free parking in our garage
- Canteen near the office which is subsidized by us
- Fresh fruit every week
- Free water and coffee
- Membership in the body and soul gym
- Weekly English courses during working hours
We look forward to receiving your application:
Your meaningful application documents with details of the salary expectations and the next possible entry date please send to: https://astyx-gmbhcruise-munich.jobs.personio.de/job/328496#apply
Your contact person: