e-Commerce Specialist (m/f/d) - Specialty Sports Group
FOX is a publicly traded U.S. company and it has been for over three decades an industry leader in the design and development of high-performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for mountain bikes, snowmobiles, motorcycles, off-road cars, trucks and SUVs.
Do you want to join a fast growing and dynamic company?
We´re looking for a
e-Commerce Specialist (m/f/d) - SSG
to join our FOX Marketing team
Höhfröschen / Rheinland-Pfalz / Germany
The European e-Commerce Specialist has the unique opportunity to support the European arm of our e-Commerce business. The position requires someone with a range of talents and a mind for business and entrepreneurialism. Our websites and global e-Commerce are in the formative stage – It’s your job to support taking it to the next level.
In your role you will be directly responsible for the evolution and implementation of e-Commerce systems to our European operations. You will be expected to manage sites, find opportunities and install systems across our entire business while ensuring e-Commerce sales growth and marketing opportunities are well taken care of.
The successful candidate rises to any occasion from administrative data entry to business planning and system implementation. They find solutions that can benefit the entire company and rally all necessary teams behind their goals. When something goes wrong, they take it as a challenge and seek to make things better for the next time.
If you are driven to win and love an entrepreneurial environment this position is for you.
Our team is going global and you will be the Contact Person for our European e-Commerce, reporting to the e-Commerce Manager in Vancouver, Canada. We strive to build an e-Commerce business that excels both in customer service and digital experience. We are looking for someone that thinks outside the box, will get their hands dirty and drive change.
- To be a significant contributor to our growing e-Commerce team as our only European representative. Your insight, research and dedication will provide guidance to our team and internal partners.
- Manage both our B2B and B2C websites
- Recommendation and implementation of apps and integrations to improve efficiency/sales/profits
- Providing insight, findings and opportunities to improve our global sites to increase sales and engagement
- Manage and build the European eCom marketing calendar
- Perform regular site audits for quality and experience to better the UX/UI
- Daily care of our European sites.
- Gathering of price lists, SKUs and product descriptions from each department to ensure timely product launches
- Assistance and delivery of KPI reports.
- Liaise with marketing and sales teams for product launches, changes and updates
- New product uploads, specification updates, price changes
- Web design updates (banner/product image changes, navigations and collection creation)
- New site creation and duplication from our US/Canadian sites to fit the European market
- Collaborate with all departments across our global offices
- Advocate for best practices in eCom, corporate efficiencies and new technologies
- Aid in the analysis of data to improve site changes
- Email Marketing - alongside marketing department
- Aid in the growth plan and site strategies
- Site merchandizing
- New e-Commerce initiative support
- We value both educational and personal experiences and welcome applicants who understand the fundamentals of e-Commerce and want to grow with a leading team. Along with some e-Commerce experience strong computer proficiency and an intermediate understanding of Excel formulas is essential.
- Experience with Shopify or similar platform (Magento, Big Commerce, Woo Commerce) is necessary
- Demonstrated ability to implement eCom applications and to manage websites.
- Confidence to run an entire web business without hourly or daily supervision
- Experience with Google analytics and entry level liquid language is beneficial
- Comfortable with new technology and marketing practices
- Strong drive and passion to succeed
- Resilience and the ability to learn from failure
- A desire to learn and grow with the team
- Confident and not scared to speak their opinion to the team
- Very organized and comfortable implementing organization to the team where needed
- Self-motivated hard worker who jumps in to help where ever possible
Nice to haves
- Knowledge or interest in the bike industry would help but is not required
- Mailchimp/Email marketing experience
- Knowledge of PIM software (Akenoe or others)
- Copywriting experience
- Proficient English and German writing in a customer/public facing setting
Are you interested?
Send your application to:
FOX FACTORY GmbH · Gewerbepark 6 · 66989 Höhfröschen · www.ridefox.de