Hardware Engineers Electronic (f/m/d)
Hardware Engineers Electronic (m/w/d) full time - Cruise Munich (Previously Astyx GmbH)
We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service. And through the acquisition of the world leader in high resolution radars Astyx we now have an office in Munich.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
We are looking at the location Ottobrunn (Greater Munich) for a
Hardware Engineers Electronic (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time
About The Role
- Developing complex mixed-signal electrical designs involving: FPGA or SoC, high speed digital interfaces, analog and power
- Owning the entire or part of PCBA design cycle; architecture definition, component selection, schematic capture, simulation, layout, bring-up, verification, and manufacturing NPI
- Leading and participating in internal and external design reviews
- Performing design validation including environmental and EMC testing
- Recommending, documenting, and implementing best practices for hardware development
- Collaborating with mechanical, thermal, software, design, quality assurance, manufacturing, and program management teams on product integration and reliability
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Experience with high speed PCB layout design such as signal and power integrity simulations and measurements
- Extensive experience with board bringup, debugging, design verification and production
- Experience with high performance PCB layout and fabrication techniques
- Understanding of requirements traceability, configuration management and production release
- Diplom Degree in Electrical Engineering and more than 10 years of Electrical Engineering work experience
- High readiness for teamwork
- Excellent english skills
- Excellent G-Suite skills
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go
- Competitive salary including a performance bonus
We attach great importance to the individual further education of our employees. In coordination with the supervisors, measures for promotion and further training are agreed according to necessity and purposefulness.
CANTEEN NEAR PREMISES
Employees in the canteen are offered food daily which is subsidized by us.
The company restaurant, which has 4 serving stations (vegetarian / 2x main courses / action counter), offers seasonal and regional cuisine as well as fish with organic or MSC certification.
We contribute to the health of our employees every week by providing fruit for free.
CORPORATE HEALTH MANAGEMENT
The staff can work out in the body + soul gym. The monthly membership fee will be covered by us.
This gym offers a perfect training and wellness base. One of the soon-to-be 9 studios is located nearby, in Brunnthal.
Furthermore, community activities are encouraged during leisure time.
We offer our employees the opportunity to volunteer for a weekly English course during working hours.
We look forward to receiving your application:
Your meaningful application documents with details of the salary expectations and the next possible entry date please send to: https://astyx-gmbhcruise-munich-jobs.personio.de/job/246950#apply
Our tasks for you: www.astyx.com
Your contact person: