Cruise Munich (Previously Astyx GmbH)
We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service. And through the acquisition of the world leader in high resolution radars Astyx we now have an office in Munich.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
We are looking at the location Ottobrunn (Greater Munich) for a
About The Role
- You develop new reporting and controlling instruments
- Your main focus lies in the execution of target-actual comparisons, deviation analyzes and ad-hoc evaluations
- In your function you are a competent contact person and work closely with our project managers, Executives and management together
- You participate in the construction and implementation of the project income statement
- They contribute to process and weak point analysis as well as optimization
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- You have successfully completed an economic degree with a focus on the field
- Finance and controlling or a commercial apprenticeship with further training as a
- controller (m/f/d) First professional experience in controlling is desirable
- You have analytical and conceptual skills, high affinity for numbers, as well as strategic Foresight
- You have very good knowledge of MS Excel
- You work independently and enjoy working in a team
Perks of being a Cruiser in Munich
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go
- Competitive salary including a performance bonus
We look forward to receiving your application:
Your meaningful application documents with details of the salary expectations and the next possible entry date please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our tasks for you: www.astyx.com
Your contact person: